CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 17, 2006

Sometimes....

I REALLY HATE THE INTERNET!



Yes I do...really! As some of you know I have been having trouble for the last few weeks with my modem not being able to hold a connection. Well after many phone calls (and a few swear words) some bright spark at AAPT finally told me what I already knew....my modem was cactus!



All say hello to my new little friend....




He has saved me from the next stage of internet withdrawals! His official name is D-Link DSL-502T but I shall call him MASTER!

BTW...do you have any idea how early you can get to work when you don't spend the morning chatting on the net?

1 comments:

Jini said...

Oh that so sucks , i hate not being able to get on. Mum doesnt have it at the moment and I go slightly batty when I'm there lol. no comments I know i'm batty anyway lol.