CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 06, 2006

Jini Asked....

At school which "group" did you fit in with and what was your fav subject and what was your worst one?

I went to Rosewood State High School...which at the time was a relativly new high school and quite small compared to most others around here. I was not part of the "in" crowd, I wasn't one of the sporty kids, I wasn't a geek (well not back then), and I certainly wasn't one of the dead beats. I was somewhere in that murky inbetween area.

I had a group of about 6 - 7 really good freinds (I have only kept in touch with one of them) and we would cause just enough trouble not to get ourselves expelled. We never played hookey, but we did drink during our lunch break (many thanks to A's dad for "lending" us the scotch).

My favorite subject was horticulture..it was a class that most of my friends took and a complete bludge lesson. I didn't learn a great deal but I had a lot of fun doing it.

My least favorite lesson was Ancient History! Ugh! The teacher was a complete air head and we made her life hell. Looking back now I sort of feel a little sorry for her.

I sometimes wish I could go back and do high school all over again. You know...the right way...study hard, get good grades, all that stuff...you know maybe go to uni and become a teacher. Then again there is nothing stopping me from applying to uni now and doing the same thing. Is there?

0 comments: