CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Road Tripping with Barney, Crockett and Boo

These past few weeks my brother has been staying with us. He is on the start of a round Australia bike trip. We have been having a blast reconnecting and finding the closeness that we shared as kids.

Now...as you know I find it hard to get out of the house. I'd much rather be left alone in my safe little cage here in the zoo. But since Barney (my brother..not his real name) has been here we have taken a few road trips! Somehow every time we've taken a day trip Lolly has been at Sweetie's house. (Sweetie is her boyfriend...also not his real name)

We took a very wet drive to Mt Tambourine a few days after Christmas. I hadn't been up there in years....it's gorgeous!! Even with the leeches!!

Then yesterday we went to Queen Mary Falls....the views are stunning.

It always amazes me that so many people flock to the coasts when there is so much to see in our little corner of Queensland.

1 comments:

bookaruth said...

Totally agree on QMF - gorgeous location - pity about the windy road to get there :D

Loves ya, hope the voice comes back soon.